GIBS is an international platform to empower your practise in IC/BPS. GIBS through its annual events and numerous training programs throughout the year provides ample opportunities to specialists to stay connected with this disease and update onself with regards to management strategies that are being employed by global experts.
Why join GIBS ?
- Stay updated with latest in IC/BPS
- Enjoy registration of GIBS annual event at discounted rates
- Participate in online discussions
- Access our providers Toolkit
- Participate in our CME series for free
- Be eligible to attend international IC/BPS events through GIBS Fellowship
- Apply for research grants
How to Apply ?
If you are a medical allopathic practitioner interested in the practise and care of patients with IC/BPS you are eligible to apply for GIBS membership. Please fill out this simple form so that we can get in touch with you for further formalities:
We look forward to get in touch with you shortly.